The Public Health Law Practitioners Convening invites public health lawyers, policy professionals, leaders, practitioners and students to gather with peers to share insights, strategies, tactics, and tools for colleagues to consider and leverage within their jurisdictions.
The committee seeks proposals that speak to how law and policy can be leveraged to support public health practice. Submissions can focus on a variety of topics, including:
· Strategies for addressing complex public health challenges;
· Role of law and policy in addressing health equity;
· Methods for utilizing health-specific policy and Health in All Policies in public health practice;
· Legal preparedness;
· Demonstration of tools, strategies, and tactics for effectively communicating public health law and policy with the general public and non-attorneys;
· Public health law and policy workforce development.
Click here to see a preview of the abstract submission questions. This link will provide you with the specific questions you will need to complete your submission.
The application is broken into three main areas: submitter information, speaker information, and abstract information.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.